Over 88,000 people are injured in motorcycle accidents every year. Though the law requires insurance companies to honor their policies when it comes to these kinds of crashes, it is difficult for many of these people to get the money they need to cover their costs.
Insurance companies will always try to pay as little as they can, that’s why it’s so important to work with a motorcycle accident lawyer from the beginning.
Five Reasons You Need a Motorcycle Lawyer
Hiring an accident lawyer makes your job easier and gives you better results. Instead of stressing over deadlines, you can relax and recover knowing the work is going to get done.
Here are five reasons you should always hire a motorcycle accident attorney:
- They Know the Law: You don’t have the knowledge and experience a motorcycle accident lawyer has. They understand how to work with the law, making them better suited to handle your case.
- They Give you Time to Heal: It’s hard to recover from your injuries when you’re trying to juggle all the pieces of your case in your hands. When you hire a lawyer, they do the work for you. This gives you a chance to rest, recover and not worry about the little details of your case.
- They Can Get You a Bigger Settlement: Hiring a lawyer makes your case stronger because they have experience with the law, giving you a better chance of getting a bigger settlement. This can pay for things like lost wages, medical bills, and any decrease in income due to your injuries.
- They Communicate with Insurance Companies: Dealing with insurance companies is not something you look forward to after an accident. In fact, for many people, trying to get the money you deserve is worse than the accident itself. An accident lawyer will handle the insurance companies for you so you don’t have to think about it.
- They Do the Work for You: Your lawyer will find out who’s responsible for the accident, gather important evidence to back up your case, point out the liable party and prepare everything you need to go to trial. This takes the worry, stress, and responsibility off your shoulders. You end up with a better settlement, and you don’t have to struggle through the process on your own.
You Should Always Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
In most situations, hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer is a better choice. They can advise you about what course of action is in your best interest and do a lot of the difficult work for you. But what about the money?
Don’t worry about spending a bunch of money on a lawyer and not getting the results you want. Many lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning they get paid out of your settlement. In other words, you don’t pay unless your lawyer wins your case.
Are you looking for a motorcycle accident lawyer you can trust? Contact us at (904) 637-7721.