- Medical Negligence
- Unsafe Products
- Automobile and Aircraft accidents
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified in Aviation Law
Attorney for medical negligence, insurance disputes, unsafe products, automobile accidents, and aircraft accident cases
Received Juris Doctorate with honors from Florida Coastal School of Law
Named by the Jacksonville Business Journal as one of Jacksonville's 40 under 40
Professional affiliations include: the American Bar Association, the Florida Justice Association, and the Jacksonville Justice Association
Galen Bauer focuses his practice on medical negligence, unsafe products, and automobile and aircraft accidents.
Bauer earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Indiana University (2000) and Juris Doctorate with honors from the Florida Coastal School of Law (2005).
Bauer has since become one of only 38 lawyers to be Board Certified in Aviation Law. He earned the AV Preeminent rating by Martindale Hubbell, the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards. Bauer has been named five times as a Rising Star among Florida Super Lawyers. He was selected by National Trial Lawyers as one of only 40 outstanding trial lawyers under 40 in the nation. He was also named by the Jacksonville Business Journal as one of Jacksonville's 40 Under 40. Bauer is an alumnus of HandsOn Jacksonville's Blueprint for Leadership Class. He currently serves on the Florida Bar's Aviation Law Certification Committee and has served as an adjunct faculty member at Florida Coastal School of Law.
Bauer is admitted to practice in all Florida courts, including all state courts, the United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida, and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. His professional affiliations include the American Bar Association, the Florida Justice Association, and the Jacksonville Justice Association. He is also an alumni member of the Chester Bedell Chapter of the American Inns of Court.
Bauer is married with two daughters.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- J.D., Juris Doctorate - 2005
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Indiana University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2000
- Major: Education
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Jacksonville Justice Association
Classes & Seminars
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Florida Coastal School of Law
- Florida Bar’s Aviation Law Certification Committee
- Chester Bedell Chapter of the American Inns of Court, Alumni Member