Whether by trial or settlement, our motor vehicle accident attorneys have successfully represented clients of automobile and motorcycle accident claims for more than 30 years. Traffic accident cases can involve complex liability issues such as vehicle defects, unsafe roadway design and pre-existing medical conditions. We have the skills and experience to determine the insurance coverage that can fully compensate our clients for damages and personal injuries. Some of our verdicts & settlements* are listed below:
- $3,750,000.00 – Intersection collision – brain injury
- $3,250,000.00 – Vehicle on pedestrian collision – lower leg amputation
- $2,398,543.00 – Vehicle on pedestrian collision
- $1,300,000.00 – Vehicle on pedestrian collision
- $1,300,000.00 – Intersection collision
- $1,250,000.00 – Bahamian auto accident – claim against charter company
- $1,000,000.00 – Intersection collision involving a handicapped pedestrian
- $1,000,000.00 – Low speed rear-end collision
- $950,000.00 – Under ride collision involving log truck
- $750,000.00 – Collision while backing out of driveway
- $650,000.00 – Low speed rear-end collision
- $650,000.00 – Vehicle on pedestrian accident
- $600,000.00 – Intersection collision – soft tissue injury
- $500,000.00 – Intersection collision
*The motor vehicle accident case results reported are unique to each case and not indicative of the results of any other car, truck or motorcycle accidents case.
Our network of legal, engineering and medical experts can thoroughly investigate and reconstruct any accident to determine the underlying cause as well as the medical prognosis of those injured in the crash. If you’ve been involved in a serious crash, use our website’s convenient contact form to determine whether you have a personal injury case.
Commercial & Semi-Truck Accidents Verdicts & Settlements
The operation of commercial and semi-trucks is regulated by federal standards and state motor vehicles laws as established by the Department of Transportation. Whether by trial or pre-trial settlement, our firm is dedicated to achieving the maximum recovery for our clients who were injured in a truck-related accident. The outcome for some of our verdicts & settlements* trucking accidents are listed below:
- $1,500,000.00 Intersection collision involving tractor trailer
- $4,000,000.00 Construction zone collision – wrongful death
- $2,300,000.00 Rear-end collision involving tractor trailer
- $1,000,000.00 Improper lane change collision involving a tractor trailer – orthopedic and RSD injury
- $1,090,000.00 Negligence maintenance of a construction vehicle resulting in collision
- $1,010,000.00 Negligent operation of a tractor trailer
- $1,750,000.00 Construction zone accident
- $1,000,000.00 Negligence of construction vehicle
- $630,000.00 Tractor trailer underride
*The commercial and semi-truck accidents case settlements as reported above are unique to each case and not indicative of the results of any other personal injury or wrongful death claim.
Truck accidents are often challenging, complex and do not fall within a single category of liability. If you or a loved one was injured or killed in a commercial trucking accident, contact the law office of Spohrer Dodd for expert case representation or use our website’s contact form to determine whether you have a viable claim.