Everyone who comes to Spohrer Dodd is seen as an individual and friend in need, not a case number. Our commitment to personalized and compassionate legal representation for accident victims has allowed us to secure successful case results, one after another. To date, we have secured more than $1 billion in recoveries for our clients. Thanks to our varied experiences and abilities, our law firm is well-equipped to take on any accident claim you need to file.
Types of accident cases and claims we can manage for you include but are not limited to:
- Aviation accidents
- Boating accidents
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Workplace accidents
You can never know when someone is going to cause an accident and how it might happen. The last thing you need after being hurt in an accident is bouncing around looking for a personal injury law firm that can take your case. With our comprehensive representation from our Jacksonville accident lawyers of Spohrer Dodd, you can depend on a single team for any accident claim, regardless of its details. Free up your time for recuperation and rest by coming to our law office.
Call (904) 637-7721 to schedule a no-cost consultation.
Compensation to Seek in Your Accident Claim
An accident or personal injury claim is created to seek fair and maximized compensation for the claimant or plaintiff. The defendant or responding party will be the person or persons who caused the accident and any insurance party that may be representing them. For example, if you were hurt in an auto accident by a reckless driver, you might never hear from them at all and only deal with their car insurance company.
Compensation you may be able to seek in your accident claim can pay for many damages, such as:
- Medical costs: The majority of damages in many accident claims are related to medical costs and attention, like ambulatory care, hospitalization, surgery, medications, and ongoing rehabilitation.
- Lost wages: People hurt in an accident that leaves them debilitated for an extended period of time may not be able to return to work for some time. The result can be great amounts of wages lost, even if disability insurance is granted. The difference can be made up with a successful accident claim.
- Property repair: An accident can cause significant damage to personal property, like a vehicle in a car accident. The parties responsible for the accident should be the ones who pay for repair and replacement costs.
- Noneconomic damages: Personal injury claimants can cite noneconomic damages in an accident claim. Unlike economic damages like medical costs that can be tracked on bills, receipts, paystubs, etc., noneconomic damages cannot. Pain and suffering, emotional scarring, lessened enjoyment of life, and increased hardship are common forms of noneconomic damages.
- Punitive damages: When a party liable for an accident has committed a crime that caused or contributed to the accident, punitive damages can be used to penalize them. Punitive damages will be granted to the accident victim in their civil claim, separate from any criminal case.
Make Your Case with an Award-Winning Team
At Spohrer Dodd, we are led by Board Certified Attorneys with more than 150 years of collective legal experience. When we put our talents together, there is virtually no accident case we cannot handle. From straightforward claims to those that catch headlines due to their unique or high-stakes circumstances, we are here to support, represent, and uplift those in need of a voice after a bad accident.
Discuss your options with us today in a free consultation. Call (904) 637-7721.