Steve Browning is a partner in the firm and the 2008 President of the Jacksonville
Justice Association. He primarily represents individuals who are seriously
injured as a result of dangerous or defective products, such as tire failures
and other automotive defects that cause accidents and injuries. His law
practice also emphasizes cases involving automobile and truck accidents,
mass torts, premises liability issues, and nursing home abuse and neglect.
Browning was one of the first graduates of the University of Florida’s
rigorous J.D. and M.B.A. program. His background in both business and
law provides the firm with unparalleled insight on litigation involving
complex commercial issues.
His professional affiliations include:
The Florida Bar, The United States District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern
Districts of Florida, the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals; The Florida Bar
Association, Trial Lawyers Section; the American Bar Association, the
American Association for Justice and the Florida Justice Association.
He is also a Master of the American Inns of Court.
Browning was raised in Gainesville, Florida; he is married with three children.
- Juris Doctor, University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law
- MBA, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Florida
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern
- Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Florida Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Section
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association.
- Master of the American Inns of Court.