Galen Bauer focuses his practice on medical negligence, unsafe products,
and automobile and aircraft accident.
Bauer earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Indiana University (2000)
and Juris Doctorate with honors from the Florida Coastal School of Law (2005).
Bauer has since become one of only 38 lawyers to be Board Certified in
Aviation Law. He earned the AV Preeminent rating by Martindale Hubbell,
the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards. Bauer
has been named five times as a Rising Star among Florida Super Lawyers.
He was selected by National Trial Lawyers as one of only 40 outstanding
trial lawyers under 40 in the nation. He was also named by the Jacksonville
Business Journal as one of Jacksonville’s 40 Under 40. Bauer is
an alumnus of HandsOn Jacksonville’s Blueprint for Leadership Class.
He currently serves on the Florida Bar’s Aviation Law Certification
Committee and has served as an adjunct faculty member at Florida Coastal
School of Law.
Bauer is admitted to practice in all Florida courts, including all state
courts, the United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and
Southern Districts of Florida, and the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
His professional affiliations include the American Bar Association, the
Florida Justice Association, and the Jacksonville Justice Association.
He is also an alumni member of the Chester Bedell Chapter of the American
Inns of Court.
Bauer is married with two daughters.
- Bachelor of Science degree from Indiana University (2000)
- Juris Doctorate with honors from the Florida Coastal School of Law (2005).
- Board Certified in Aviation Law
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent
- Rising Star Florida Super Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers
- Jacksonville’s 40 Under 40
- All Florida Courts (including all state courts)
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- Chester Bedell Chapter of the American Inns of Court
$1 Million Awarded in Premises Liability Case - Assault
Charter Jet Crash Resolved in Eight-Figure Settlement
$8 Million Awarded for Plane Crash